- The client is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by virtue of the candidate’s
- No variation or alteration to these terms and conditions shall be valid unless approved in writing
by either party with one month’s written notice
- By creating account in achieversenterprise.in you are accepting terms and condition for both employee and employers.
Responsibilities of COMPANY:
- The COMPANY shall provide the CONSULTANCY with the COMPANY’s profile in order for the
CONSULTANCY to provide information to candidates proposed by the CONSULTANCY for phone
- The COMPANY shall notify the CONSULTANCY of the manpower requirement, including the vacancy
for which a candidate is required, Experience, Age, Qualification, Pay-Scale range, and other pertinent
- HR will keep the CONSULTANCY updated on the short-listing of candidates, interviews, selection, offer
letters, and candidates’ acceptance.
- The Company shall pay the professional fees to the CONSULTANCY by a NEFT within 30 days of the
candidate joining the Company’s services.Company is responsible for sticking to the specified invoice due date, without missing the deadline or
providing an explanation for payment clearance.
Responsibilities of the Consultancy:
- Upon receipt of information regarding the required candidates, the Consultancy shall notify the Company
within 10 days of the details regarding the candidates short-listed and send the relevant bio-data.
- The CONSULTANCY shall review the bio-data and interview the candidates before forwarding them to
the Company, as well as ensure the accuracy of the information provided.
- Upon receiving information about the joining of the selected candidates, the CONSULTANCY shall
submit its bill for professional charges with the name of the selected candidate subject to TDS and other
- In the event that the candidate is no longer employed in the Company Within 3 MONTH of joining, the
CONSULTANCY will provide a free replacement candidate with similar / equivalent qualifications and
- If candidate served 3 months’ notice period, then the provisions of this section IV rules are not applicable.
- The CONSULTANCY agrees to a no-poach clause with the Client, under which the CONSULTANCY will
not poach employees currently working with the Client for placement elsewhere during the term of this
- Except for client lists used in marketing, the CONSULTANCY will not use the Client’s name in any other
communication. The CONSULTANCY will obtain adequate permission from the Client before using the
Client’s name in any other communication. Consultant agrees to keep Confidential Business Information
(as defined below) strictly confidential and not to use or disclose any Confidential Business Information (as
defined below) during the term of this Agreement and for a period of one (1) year thereafter.
- If Consultant violates or threatens to violate the provisions of this Section VI, monetary damages will be
insufficient, and the Company will be entitled to equitable relief, including but not limited to injunction,
monetary damages, punitive damages, and specific liquidated damages in the amount of INR.
Termination: Either party may terminate this Agreement by giving the other party written notice if the other party
breaches any of its obligations under this Agreement and fails to cure the breach within thirty (30) days of receiving
notice of the breach.
Binding Agreement: The Company’s rights and obligations under this Agreement will benefit and be binding on
the Company’s successors and assigns. Consultant’s rights, obligations, and duties under this agreement may not be
assigned or delegated without the Company’s prior written consent.
Governing Law: Without regard to conflicts of law, this Agreement will be governed and interpreted in accordance
with the substantive laws of the State of Gujarat.
Notices: Any notices or other communications required or permitted by this Agreement must be in writing and shall
be deemed to have been duly given and delivered when delivered in person, two (2) days after being mailed postage
prepaid by certified or registered mail with return receipt requested, or when delivered by overnight delivery service
or by facsimile to the recipient at the following address or facsimile number, or to such other address or facsimile
number as to which the recipient may designate
Severable Provisions: The provisions of this Agreement are severable, and if any one or more of them are found
to be illegal or otherwise unenforceable, in whole or in part, the remaining provisions, as well as any partially
enforceable provision to the extent enforceable in any jurisdiction, will remain binding and enforceable.
PROFESSIONAL FEES: FOR CANDIDATES RECRUITMENT
For all level positions, placement fees will be 8.33% of the selected candidate’s
CTC annual income*